To extend the authorization for the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission : report (to accompany H.R. 3004).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-338 (Text)||2082-0671||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (6 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 15, 2016).
"September 6, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission.
Historic sites > Law and legislation > South Atlantic States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-338
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-338.