Recognition of Middle Miocene foraminifers in highly indurated rocks of the Monterey Formation, coastal Santa Maria Province, central California / by Kenneth L. Finger.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 30 pages, 46 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Sept 14, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-26).
Search for related items by subject
Foraminifera, Fossil >
Santa Maria Basin.
Paleontology > Miocene.
Monterey Formation (Calif.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. L
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-L
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. L.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-L.