Neogene geohistory analysis of Santa Maria Basin, California, and its relationship to transfer of central California to the Pacific Plate / by Patricia A. McCrory [and three others]. Diatom biochronology of the Sisquoc Formation in the Santa Maria Basin, California, and its paleoceanographic and tectonic implications / by Michael P. Dumont and John A. Barron.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 28, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-J,K
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; 1995-J,K
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-J,K.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; J,K.