Conglomerates of the Upper Middle Eocene to Lower Miocene Sespe Formation along the Santa Ynez Fault : implications for the geologic history of the eastern Santa Maria Basin area, California / by Jeffrey L. Howard. Reconnaissance bulk-rock and clay mineralogies of argillaceous Great Valley and Franciscan strata, Santa Maria Basin Province, California / by Richard M. Pollastro, Hugh McLean, and Laura L. Zink.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 50 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 28, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-H,I
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. H,I
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-H,I.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. H,I.