Early Participation in Regulations Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, together with additional views to accompany S.1820 to require agencies to publish an advance notice of proposed rulemaking for major rules.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-343 (Text)||2082-0636||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 14 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 14, 2016).
"September 6, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Administrative procedure > United States.
Administrative agencies > United States > Rules and practice.
Disclosure of information > Law and legislation > United States.
Transparency in government > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-343
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-343.