Thermal regime of Santa Maria Province, California / by Colin F. Williams [and three others]. Phosphorus geochemistry, diagenesis, and mass balances of the Miocene Monterey Formation at Shell Beach, California / by Gabriel M. Filippelli and Margaret L. Delaney.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 25 pages, 11 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1994.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 25, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geochemistry > California.
Shell Beach (Pismo Beach, Calif.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Miocene.
Terrestrial heat flow > California > Santa Maria Basin > Measurement.
Monterey Formation (Calif.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-F,G
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. F,G
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-F,G.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. F,G.