To amend title 5, United States Code, to expand law enforcement availability pay to employees of U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Air and Marine Operations : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2970.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-344 (Text)||2082-0633||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 14, 2016).
"September 6, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Air and Marine Operations > Officials and employees > Salaries, etc.
Police > Salaries, etc. > Law and legislation. > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-344
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-344.