Principled Rulemaking Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, together with additional views to accompany S. 1818 to amend title 5, United States Code, to reform the rulemaking process of agencies.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-342 (Text)||2082-0632||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 16 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 14, 2016).
"September 6, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Administrative regulation drafting > United States.
Administrative procedure > United States.
Administrative agencies > United States > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-342
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-342.