Sedimentology of the conglomeratic lower member of the Lospe Formation (Lower Miocene), Santa Maria Basin, California / by Samuel Y. Johnson and Richard G. Stanley. Provenance of sandstone clasts in the Lower Miocene Lospe Formation near Point Sal, California / by Hugh McLean and Richard G. Stanley ; edited by Margaret A. Keller.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 30 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1994.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 25, 2014).
"Chapters D and E are issued as a single volume and are not available separately."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Sandstone > California.
Sedimentation and deposition > California.
Lospe Formation (Calif.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-D,E
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. D,E
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-D, E.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. D,E.