Lithologic characteristics of Pliocene rocks cored at Elk Hills, Kern County, California / by William M. Berryman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 56 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1973.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"A complete sequence of Pliocene rocks cored in Naval Petroleum Reserve No. 1 well 324-19R is established as a reference section for subsurface Pliocene rocks in the Elk Hills oil field."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-56).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Petrology > California > Kern County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pliocene.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1332-D
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1332-D.
- Contributions to economic geology.