Tertiary mineralization and hydrothermal alteration in the Stinkingwater mining region, Park County, Wyoming / by Frederick S. Fisher.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 33 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"A study of porphyry copper deposit in the Absaroka Range, its altered volcanic rocks and metal distributions."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 32-33).
Search for related items by subject
Copper ores >
Hydrothermal alteration > Wyoming > Park County.
Mineralogy > Wyoming > Park County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1332-C
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1332-C.
- Contributions to economic geology.