A preliminary report on the geology and gold deposits of the Rochford District, Black Hills, South Dakota / by Richard W. Bayley.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 24 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"The influence of lithology and structure on the gold deposits of the Rochford District."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
Search for related items by subject
South Dakota >
Geology > South Dakota > Pennington County.
Gold ores > South Dakota > Lawrence County.
Gold ores > South Dakota > Pennington County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1332-A
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1332-A.
- Contributions to economic geology.