Stratigraphy of the Glenns Ferry Formation from Hammett to Hagerman, Idaho / by Harold E. Malde.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 19 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Correlation of volcanic markers in fossiliferous lake and stream deposits along 50 miles of the Snake River has established the stratigraphy of a thick sequence of late Pliocene age."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-19).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Idaho.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pliocene.
Glenns Ferry Formation (Idaho)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-D
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-D.
- Contributions to general geology.