Stratigraphy of the Glenns Ferry Formation from Hammett to Hagerman, Idaho / by Harold E. Malde.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 19 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Correlation of volcanic markers in fossiliferous lake and stream deposits along 50 miles of the Snake River has established the stratigraphy of a thick sequence of late Pliocene age."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-19).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pliocene.
Glenns Ferry Formation (Idaho)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-D
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-D.
- Contributions to general geology.