Acknowledging and honoring brave young men from Hawaii who enabled the United States to establish and maintain jurisdiction in remote equatorial islands as prolonged conflict in the Pacific led to World War II : report (to accompany H. Res. 169).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-720 (Text)||2082-0516||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 12, 2016).
"September 6, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Participation, Hawaiian.
United States > Territories and possessions > History.
Islands of the Pacific > Colonization.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-720
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-720.