The Canaan Peak, Pine Hollow, and Wasatch Formations in the Table Cliff region, Garfield County, Utah / by William E. Bowers.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 39 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Description of two new stratigraphic units previously considered to be the lower part of the Wasatch Formation in southern Utah."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-39).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Formations (Geology) > Utah > Garfield County.
Geology > Utah > Garfield County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleocene.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-B
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-B.
- Contributions to general geology.