The Canaan Peak, Pine Hollow, and Wasatch Formations in the Table Cliff region, Garfield County, Utah / by William E. Bowers.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 39 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Description of two new stratigraphic units previously considered to be the lower part of the Wasatch Formation in southern Utah."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-39).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Formations (Geology) > Utah > Garfield County.
Geology > Utah > Garfield County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleocene.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-B
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-B.
- Contributions to general geology.