Mississippian stratigraphy of northwestern Pennsylvania / by George R. Schiner and Grant E. Kimmel.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 27 pages, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Topographic and Geologic Survey."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-27).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Pennsylvania.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-A
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1331-A.
- Contributions to general geology.