Mineral resources of the Pasayten Wilderness Area, Washington / by Mortimer H. Staatz [and seven others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xv, 255 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 9, 2016).
"An evaluation of the mineral potential of the area."
"With a section on Aeromagnetic interpretation, by Gordon P. Eaton and Mortimer H. Staatz, U.S. Geological Survey."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 194-197) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > Washington (State)
Geology > Washington (State)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1325
- Studies related to wilderness -- wilderness areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1325.
- Studies related to wilderness--wilderness areas.