The Monteagle limestone of south-central Kentucky / by Richard Q. Lewis, Sr. ; prepared in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii,10 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Stratigraphic terminology is given for rocks of Late Mississippian age in south-central Kentucky, and a new name, the Kidder Limestone Member, is introduced."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 9-10).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Limestone > Kentucky.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1324-E
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1324-E.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.