The Chopawamsic Formation-- : a new stratigraphic unit in the Piedmont of northeastern Virginia / by D.L. Southwick, John C. Reed, Jr., and R.B. Mixon.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 11 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Description of a sequence of felsic, intermediate, and mafic metavolcanic and metasedimentary rocks."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 10-11).
Search for related items by subject
Prince William County.
Geology > Virginia > Stafford County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cambrian.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Ordovician.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1324-D
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1324-D.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.