Frost heaving of piles with an example from Fairbanks, Alaska / by Troy L. Péwé and Russell A. Paige.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 333-407 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "A review of the principles of ice growth in the ground with special reference to its effect on piles."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 398-403) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Frozen ground >
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-I
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-I.