Stratigraphy of the Moose River synclinorium, Maine / Arthur J. Boucot.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 153-188 pages, 1 page of plate) : illustrations, map, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "Description of the early Paleozoic rocks in west-central Maine, with emphasis on those of Silurian and Devonian age."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 185-186) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Petrology > Maine > Moose River.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-E
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-E.