Petrology of the Meade Peak phosphatic shale member of the Phosphoria formation at Coal Canyon, Wyoming ; and A method of X-ray analysis for determining the ratio of calcite to dolomite in mineral mixtures / by R.A. Gulbrandsen. / by R.A. Gulbrandsen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, 71-152, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
"Prepared partly on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographies and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carbonate rocks > Wyoming.
Petrology > Wyoming.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-C, D
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-C-D.