Field description and sampling of coal beds / by James M. Schopf.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 25-70 pages, 3 pages of plates) : charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Additional title page description: "Information required in describing coal beds, with a discussin of sampling methods and applications for coal geology."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 66-67) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coal > Geology > Ohio.
Coal > Geology > West Virginia.
Coal > Geology > North Carolina.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-B
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-B.