Devonian rugose corals from northern Maine / by William A. Oliver, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 23 pages) : charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Additional title page description: "A description of two new faunules from rocks of Helderberg and Schoharie age."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-22) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Corals, Fossil > Maine.
Paleontology > Devonian.
Paleontology > Maine.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-A
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1111-A.