Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 461 to provide for alternative financing arrangements for the provision of certain services and the construction and maintenance of infrastructure at land border ports of entry, and for Other Purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-303 (Text)||2082-0304||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 17 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 7, 2016).
"August 30, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||U.S. Customs and Border Protection > Appropriations and expenditures.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection > Personnel management.
Public-private sector cooperation > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-303
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-303.