Biodefense Strategy Act of 2016 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2967 to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to require the Office of Management and Budget to execute a national biodefense strategy, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-306 (Text)||2082-0298||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 12 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 7, 2016).
"August 30, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
United States >
Biosecurity > United States.
National security > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-306
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-306.