GAO Mandates Revision Act of 2016 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2964 to eliminate or modify certain mandates of the Government Accountability Office.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-305 (Text)||2082-0297||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 14 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 7, 2016).
"August 30, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Government Accountability Office > Rules and practice.
Government report writing > Law and legislation > United States.
Waste in government spending > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-305
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-305.