The Russell Mountain Formation, a new stratigraphic unit in western Massachusetts / by Norman L. Hatch, Jr., Rolfe S. Stanley, and Stewart F. Clark, Jr. ; prepared in cooperation with the Massachusetts Department of Public Works.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 10 pages) : illustration.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"A thin discontinuous unit of calc-silicate rock and quartzite is defined and assigned a Middle Silurian age."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 9-10).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Silurian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1324-B
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1324-B.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.