Mineral resources of the Sawtooth Primitive Area, Idaho : an evaluation of the mineral potential of the area / by Thor H. Killsgaard and Val L. Freeman, and by Joseph S. Coffman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ix, 174 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 125-126).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Idaho > Sawtooth Mountains.
Mines and mineral resources > Idaho > Sawtooth Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1319-D
- Studies related to wilderness-primitive areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1319-D.
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas.