Mineral resources of the Jack Creek basin, Madison County, Montana : an evaluation of the mineral potential of the area / by George E. Becraft and Thor H. Kiilsgaard, and by Ronald M. Van Noy.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 24 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-24).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Montana > Madison County.
Mines and mineral resources > Montana > Madison County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1319-B
- Studies related to wilderness-primitive areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1319-B.
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas.