Nonresponse bias in estimates from the 2012 National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey / by Esther Hing, Iris M. Shimizu, and Anjali Talwalkar.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 42 pages) : illustration.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 14, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 10-11).
Search for related items by subject
National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
Medical care surveys.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics, series 2, data evaluation and methods research ; number 171
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1371
- Vital and health statistics. Series 2, Data evaluation and methods research ; no. 171.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1371.