Probing the sky : selected NACA research airplanes and their contributions to flight / Curtis Peebles; with contributions by Richard P. Hallion.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, 334 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 
- Copyright: ©2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 283-305) and index.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on PDF version, title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 9, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Research aircraft > United States > History.
Search for related items by series
- NASA aeronautics book series
- NASA SP ; 2011-596
- NASA aeronautics book series.
- NASA SP (Series) ; 2011-596.