Parrotfish / Ellen Wittlinger.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Culver-Union Twp PL - Culver||YA WIT (Text)||34304000834036||YA - Fiction||Available||-|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||YA Wittlinger (Text)||78292000359789||Young Adult Fiction Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1481468103 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781481468107 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 287 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Simon & Schuster BFYR paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 2015.
- Copyright: ♭2015
Grady, a transgendered high school student, yearns for acceptance by his classmates and family as he struggles to adjust to his new identity as a male.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transgender people > Fiction.
Identity (Psychology) > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.