The one real thing : the Hart's Boardwalk series / Samantha Young.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Worthington Jefferson Township Public Library - Worthington||AF YOUNG (Text)||36820000383314||ADULT FICTION||Checked out||11/02/2016|
- ISBN: 9781101991671 (softcover : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1101991674 (softcover : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 377 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Berkley trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2016.
|General Note:|| Includes excerpt from the author's forthcoming book: Every little thing (pages -377).
|Summary, etc.:|| While Dr. Jessica Huntington engages with the inmates at the women's correctional facility where she works, she's always careful to avoid emotional attachments in her personal life. Loss and betrayal taught her that lesson long ago. But when she comes across a set of old love letters in the prison's library and visits the picturesque town of Hartwell to deliver them to their intended recipient, she finds herself unable to resist the town's charm--and her attraction to the sexy owner of a local bar proves equally hard to deny.
Search for related items by subject
Man-woman relationships >
Search for related items by series