The man she should have married / Patricia Kay.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brazil PL - Brazil||KAY (Text)||38160000670479||Second Floor, Fiction||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||romance KAY (Text)||38131004182472||NCPLC-Paperbacks||Available||-|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||PAPER R KAY (Text)||30403002226066||Adult - Paperbacks Romance||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780373659890
- Physical Description: 232 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : Harlequin Enterprises Limited, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Includes an excerpt from RaeAnne Thayne's Snowfall on Haven Point (pages 215-232).
|Summary, etc.:|| Locked in a custody battle for her daughter with her mother-in-law, widow Olivia Britton turns to the only person she can, her late husband's brother Matt, who considers taking this opportunity to tell Olivia his true feelings for her in spite of the potential family repercussions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Single mothers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Crandall Lake chronicles
- Harlequin special edition ; 2507
- Kay, Patricia, 1937- Crandall Lake chronicles.
- Harlequin special edition ; 2507.