- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody Public Library - Columbia City||JE 635.62 LINDEEN (Text)||30403002203669||Childrens - Non-Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781512407969 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512412147 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Picking pumpkins -- Pumpkin colors -- Pumpkin sizes -- Parts of a pumpkin -- Eating pumpkins.
|Summary, etc.:|| "This title explores many aspects of fall pumpkins, describing colors, shapes, and size. Readers will learn to observe the world around them as they see signs of fall, as well as various colors and shapes, occurring in nature"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 5-8.
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series