Is daddy coming back in a minute? : explaining (sudden) death in words very young children can understand / Elke and Alex Barber ; illustrations by Anna Jarvis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JCE 155.937 BAR (Text)||36626103773073||JUV Childhood Experiences||Available||-|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||JE BARBER (Text)||39206021273378||J Picture Book - Growing Up||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781785921063 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1785921061 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: London ; Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| Alex and his father are on a boys-only weekend when his father has a heart attack. Alex finds someone to call the ambulance, but his father dies on the way to hospital. His mother comes to get him and explains why his daddy can't come back.
|Target Audience Note:|| Age: 3+
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children and death > Juvenile literature.
Death > Juvenile literature.