Is daddy coming back in a minute? : explaining (sudden) death in words very young children can understand / Elke and Alex Barber ; illustrations by Anna Jarvis.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood Public Library - Greenwood||JCE 155.937 BAR (Text)||36626103773073||JUV Childhood Experiences||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781785921063 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1785921061 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: London ; Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| Alex and his father are on a boys-only weekend when his father has a heart attack. Alex finds someone to call the ambulance, but his father dies on the way to hospital. His mother comes to get him and explains why his daddy can't come back.
|Target Audience Note:|| Age: 3+
Search for related items by subject
Children and death >
Death > Juvenile literature.