The tournament at Gorlan / by John Flanagan.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Linton Public Library - Linton||F FLA L.P. (Text)||30149000793348||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Mooresville Public Library - Mooresville||J FIC FLA (Text)||37323005285054||NEW-BKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410494191 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410494195 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 509 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press Large Print, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| Halt and Crowley travel north seeking Prince Duncan's royal warrant to stop Morgrath from corrupting the Corps, but if they are to prevent a coup that is nearing success, the young Rangers will have to tread a dangerous path toward the annual tournament at Gorlan.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction
Large type books.
JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic.
Search for related items by series