- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Akron Carnegie Public Library - Akron||j636.8 SCH (Text)||75253000053169||Juvenile Non-fiction||Checked out||12/06/2016|
- ISBN: 9781607539674 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681520964 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus High Interest, Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 24) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Relaxed cats -- History -- Strong and powerful -- Many colors -- Easy care -- Sweet faces -- Calm yet playful -- On their own -- Friendly pets -- How do you know it's an American shorthair?.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A photo-illustrated book for early readers about American Shorthair cats. Describes the cat's unique features, great hunting skills, social behaviors, and how they act as pets"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
American shorthair cat >
Cat breeds > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series