- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Decatur||FPB BOW WAK (Text)||34207002030634||Adult Fiction PB||Checked out||12/31/2016|
- ISBN: 9780316264297 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 373 pages : map ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Nettie Lonesome dreams of a greater life than toiling as a slave in the sandy desert. This is all she knows, until she survives an attack by a stranger and is awakened to the sinister truth of the world around her." Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Racially mixed people >
FICTION / Action & Adventure.
FICTION / Occult & Supernatural.
FICTION / Fantasy / Paranormal.
FICTION / Coming of Age.
Search for related items by series