The night the stars went out / by Suz Hughes.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Colfax-Perry Township||E FIC HUG (Text)||74121000090499||Children's Easy Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
|Dunkirk Public Library - Dunkirk||JE HUG (Text)||76381000085911||Juvenile Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781515802143 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781623707453 (paper over board)
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: North Mankato, MN : Picture Window Books, a Capstone imprint, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Alien is very small, but it is his job to shine all the stars and make sure they keep shining, and he has no time for anything else--so when the stars go out one night he is desperate to find the solution, a quest that takes him to Earth.
Search for related items by subject
Extraterrestrial beings >
Human-alien encounters > Juvenile fiction.
Stars > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Extraterrestrial beings > Fiction.
Stars > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.