The woman who walked in sunshine / Alexander McCall Smith.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||FIC McC LgP (Text)||70741000143221||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781594138959 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1594138958 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 353 pages; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, MI : Large Print Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| Business is so slow at the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency that for the first time in her career Precious Ramostow has reluctantly agreed to take a holiday. The promise of a week of uninterrupted peace is short-lived, however, when she meets a young boy named Samuel, a troublemaker who is himself in some trouble. Once she learns more about Samuel's sad story, Mma Ramostwe feels compelled to step in and help him. Despite this diversion, Mma Ramotswe still finds herself concerned about how the agency is faring in her absence. Her worries grow when she hears that Mma Makutsi is handling a new and rather complicated case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Imaginary organization) > Fiction.
Ramotswe, Precious (Fictitious character)
Women private investigators > Botswana > Fiction.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths.
Botswana > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- No. 1 ladies' detective agency ; 
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- No. 1 ladies' detective agency ; 16.