The world series curse / David A. Kelly.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||CD j FIC KELLY (Text)||33946003133118||Audio Visual - 1st Floor||Checked out||11/02/2016|
|Mitchell Community Public Library - Mitchell||J KEL (Text)||36823001559205||J Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735207486
- ISBN: 0735207488
- ISBN: 9780735207462
- ISBN: 0735207461
- Physical Description: 2 sound discs (1 hours, 22 minutes) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Listening Library, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Marc Cashman.
|Summary, etc.:|| Red Sox versus Cubs. Game five. It looks like Mike and Kate are about to watch the Cubs win it all. But then someone starts messing with the team--ruining equipment, getting Cubs players in trouble, and even stirring up an old baseball curse. Now the Red Sox are coming back! Who will win the ultimate baseball trophy? And can Mike and Kate make sure it's won fair and square?
|Target Audience Note:|| K-3.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Ballpark mysteries super special
- Kelly, David A. (David Andrew), 1964- Ballpark mysteries. Super special. Spoken word.