- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Community Public Library - Mitchell||J CD 362.4092 HOG (Text)||36823001559056||J Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735287594 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [4 sound discs (approximately 4 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Listening Library], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Robert Hoge was born with a tumor the size of a tennis ball in the middle of his face and short, twisted legs, but he refused to let what made him different stand in the way of leading a happy, successful life. This is the true story of how he embraced his circumstances and never let his "ugly" stop him from focusing on what truly mattered."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject