The key to the Indian / Lynne Reid Banks ; illustrated by James Watling.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westville-New Durham Twp PL - Westville||J F BAN (Text)||71462000028228||New - Juv||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0380803739 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780380803736 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 275 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: Rev. HarperTrophy ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTrophy, 2004.
- Copyright: ©1998
|Summary, etc.:|| As Omri, his father, and other members of his family learn more about the cupboard in his room, together and separately they are caught up in several dangerous adventures that reveal more about its powers.
|Target Audience Note:|| 750 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Time travel > Juvenile fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Juvenile fiction.