The key to the Indian / Lynne Reid Banks ; illustrated by James Watling.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westville-New Durham Township Public Library - Westville||J F BAN (Text)||71462000028228||New - Juv||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0380803739 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780380803736 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 275 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: Rev. HarperTrophy ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTrophy, 2004, c1998.
|Summary, etc.:|| As Omri, his father, and other members of his family learn more about the cupboard in his room, together and separately they are caught up in several dangerous adventures that reveal more about its powers.
Search for related items by subject
Time travel > Juvenile fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Juvenile fiction.