South Africa / main contributors, Michael Brett, Philip Briggs, Brian Johnson-Barker, and Mariëlle Renssen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||916.8 BRETT 2015 (Text)||33946003133803||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781465427113
- ISBN: 1465427112
- ISBN: 9781409371656
- ISBN: 1409371654
- Physical Description: 464 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: London : Dorling Kindersley Limited, 2015.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||South Africa > Guidebooks.
Search for related items by series
- Penguin Putnam
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa is your in-depth guide to the very best of South Africa. From exploring the Palace of the Lost City to seeing the "Big Five" on safari in Kruger National Park to experiencing the multifaceted culture of a country with 11 official languages, visiting the "Rainbow Nation" is an adventure you will never forget.
To help you make the most of your adventure, this guidebook includes a field guide to South Africa's wildlife and the safari experience with detailed information on safaris, wildlife preserves, and local species.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa:• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights .
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Recommend: For a pocket guidebook to Cape Town, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Cape Town & the Winelands, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.