- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Akron Carnegie PL - Akron||jf (Text)||75253000053122||Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781512413274 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512413557 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 98 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Darby Creek, 
|Summary, etc.:|| "Trouble hits paradise when accidents start befalling tourists on a Pacific island. Local legend has it that the locale is cursed after nuclear testing in the 1950s. It sounds like fiction, but is it?"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 500 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blessing and cursing > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Search for related items by series