A haven on Orchard Lane / by Lawana Blackwell.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greentown PL - Greentown||AF BLACKWELL LARGE PRINT (Text)||75342000082699||Adult Fiction Large Print||Available||-|
|Spencer Co PL - Marylee Vogel Branch (Richland)||FIC BLA LgP (Text)||70741100105329||Adult Christian Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410491992
- ISBN: 1410491994
- Physical Description: 587 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| In difficult circumstances, Charlotte Ward, once a famed stage actress, tries to restart her career--only to experience disaster. Her estranged daughter, Rosalind, comes to the rescue and moves her mother to a quiet English coastal village. Charlotte is grateful to get to know Rosalind after years apart. As one who has regrets about her own romantic past, it's a joy for Charlotte to see love blossom for her daughter. For Rosalind, however it's time away from teaching--and now she must care for the mother who wasn't there for her.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print Christian historical fiction
- Thorndike Press large print historical Christian fiction.