Let's go, Dear Dragon / by Margaret Hillert ; illustrated by Jack Pullan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby County Public Library - Shelby County||ER Hil (Text)||78731000497246||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781599537740 (library edition : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Library edition.
- Publisher: Chicago, IL : Norwood House Press, 
|General Note:|| "Authorized adapted reprint from the U.S. English language edition"--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A boy and his pet dragon celebrate the Fourth of July by going to the beach, having a picnic, and watching fireworks. Completely re-illustrated from original edition. Includes reading activities and a word list"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Fourth of July >
Dragons > Fiction.
Seashore > Fiction.
Search for related items by series