Mammography and early breast cancer detection : how screening saves lives / Alan B. Hollingsworth, M.D.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mooresville Public Library - Mooresville||618.19 HOL (Text)||37323005286193||NEW-BKS||Checked out||12/10/2016|
- ISBN: 9781476666105 (softcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1476666105 (softcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 249 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
|General Note:|| "Written by one of the first physicians in the country to specialize in breast cancer risk assessment, genetic testing and high-risk interventions, this book focuses on the screening controversy and explains the arguments used on both sides. The author covers the history of screening, from the first mobile unit to the cutting edge imaging technology of today"-- Provided by publisher.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Breast > Cancer > Diagnosis.
Breast > Imaging.
Breast Neoplasms > radiography.
Breast Neoplasms > diagnosis.
Search for related items by series